Welcome to the MyTrucking New Year newsletter. We want to thank you all for your support and look forward to working with you in 2022. The New Year is a great time to think about kicking your business into the next gear, and we have plenty of features that can help you get off to a great start in 2022.
Our Top Picks for last year (2021)
- Collapsible daysheet: Easily hide jobs so you can focus on what’s important.
- Refreshed mobile app “look n feel”
- Ability for drivers to simply “repeat” jobs on mobile app
- Attachments added to jobs via the customer portal
- Customisable field for reporting, e.g. agent or buyer or crew added per job
- We migrated our web hosting platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Go contactless with MyTrucking
If Covid has taught us one thing, it’s that we’re all remarkably resilient, and that we can adapt and operate in a new and different working environment. Going contactless is something many of our customers have implemented in 2021.
Check out our website if you’d like a refresher on our top tips for going contactless with MyTrucking.
Refer a Mate
Customer referrals are gold to us! So, keep telling your mates about MyTrucking, and if they sign up to become a customers, we’ll send goodies your way.
And as an extra thank you from us, if you’re one of our top 20 referrers but your mates don’t sign up, you’re still able to get your hands on MyTrucking merchandise or gifts, to show our appreciation. Everyone’s a winner!
Visit our website to refer your mate.
MyTrucking stories and interesting news:
Click below to read more on each news story.
And what is coming next for 2022….
- Enhanced Daysheet and Job workflow
- Expand how jobs are managed – Multi-legs
- Improved job importing from customers and other MyTruckers!
- Capitalising on our new infrastructure (Amazon Web Service) to provide a faster and stronger service.