Why use MyTrucking
MyTrucking saves time, removes mistakes, improves communication and saves you money.
MyTrucking is for small to medium transport businesses, we have designed it to stream-line the process for dispatchers, drivers, and accounts. From a single entry when the job is first received it flows through to invoicing with ease.
Your existing system
- Probably a paper based system or spreadsheets to manage jobs.
- Everything is hand-written,
- Paper dockets are returned by drivers and kept for end of month.
- End of month, gather up dockets and begin the task of pricing.
- Admin enters into the accounting system.
Issues raised by our customers
- amount of admin time, they hate it.
- driven by paper.
- amount of hand-writing, and re-writing everything when things change.
- amount of time to do end of month.
- history or jobs in peoples heads.
- lost dockets (we have heard stories like the dog eating a docket).
- entering info into account system.
- replicating things over and over again.
- “we know we miss the odd job, but it’s not much”
- single entry (nothing is re-entered or duplicated).
- job information is automatically captured
- drivers receive jobs to their phones.
- dockets are captured by the app.
- pricing is automatic.
- admin time is dramatically reduced.
- every job is invoiced.
- mistakes are reduced.
- invoicing is done with a click (no entry in accounts system required).
Benefits raised by our customers
- confidence in our system.
- “we didn’t realise how much we were not billing”.
- cashflow improved dramatically.
- drivers love using the app.
- dispatchers feel more in control.
- ability and confidence to grow the business.
- admin love billing it is so easy.
- simplicity of the system – “you nailed it”.
- transparency across the team is amazing (everyone know whats going on).
- an edge in a crowded market.
- “released me to work on delivering a better service”.
Trusted by customers world-wide
MyTrucking in odd places
The benefits of cloud computing, or draw-backs, depends upon who you ask I guess.