Work @ MyTrucking
Based in the beautiful Wairarapa, New Zealand, we are a young, smart, tech-savvy software business operating in the transport management space. Our customers deal with lifting, digging, cutting or shifting stuff…
with lots of horse-power.
We are building a global software business in the transport management space. We are interested in hearing from energetic, smart, highly motivated, creative individuals who can help achieve our goals.
If you’re keen on joining the ride at MyTrucking, get in touch. We like to hear from people who can make a difference, even if we don’t have a vacancy right now.
We are big on due diligence, and reference checking is essential. Send us your resume and provide plenty of references.
We’re hiring for…
Head of Development
We’re growing and we’re ambitious. We’re now looking for a full-time Technical Leader / Head of Development (HOD) to join our existing product team. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing international SaaS business run out of the idyllic Wairarapa.
- An active member of the executive team, working on the achievement of the Company’s overall growth strategy, Overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business.
- Working directly and alongside developers to scope, plan and execute projects including selecting the appropriate platforms and approach.
- Leading the Technology and Methodology strategy for the product, and implementing a long-term technical roadmap.
- Prioritizing resource planning to balance the Company’s revenue goals with staff and customer requirements.
- Fostering a success-oriented and accountable team environment that is metrics driven.
- Championing the recruiting, onboarding, coaching, and disciplining of the product team, and the ongoing management of the product team.