R&R Hiab Ltd, Queenstown NZ
Learn how MyTrucking helped R&R Hiab take control of their business
The Lower South Island’s leading lifting and transport professionals. Taking pride in their Kiwi ‘can do’ attitude to deliver exceptional, safe service, every-time.
R&R Hiab maintain a modern fleet of vehicles and plant, including:
– Swing lift
– Clam bucket
– Over-sized loads
With depots in Cromwell, Queenstown, Wanaka, Twizel and Tekapo they are never far away.
R&R Hiab joined MyTrucking in February 2018
- Diary held by one person, unable to log jobs if someone else had the diary
- Lots of paper lying around with job information
- Lost leads
- Inability to validate clients
- Anyone can add jobs anywhere, any time
- Improved efficiencies in the return of jobs
- Invoicing quicker and more accurate
- Invoices are effectively created at the time of job entry
“Apart from the great support you get from these guys, their pricing structure just makes sense. Pay for what you use, how could it be simpler?”
How easy was it switching to MyTrucking?
“We were up and running and adding jobs on the first phone call. With a little bit of familiarisation, we were experts in no time.”
Where has MyTrucking helped most?
“MyTrucking has enabled us to improve all the in-office activities, Dispatch, return of jobs, invoicing and given us control of our paperwork.”
What are the key benefits that MyTrucking provides?
Integration with Xero
Integration with EROAD
The ability to log jobs wherever you are
The simplicity of the driver’s app
Customers notified of deliveries as soon as the job is completed by the driver.